Monday, November 14, 2011

Amazon wants to hire vets

BooRadley sent us a link to a plea from Amazon for veterans;
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) today announced that it is seeking military veterans to fill the tens of thousands of permanent and temporary positions in its nationwide fulfillment network. Amazon has long supported military veterans as an employer and was today named the #1 Top Military Friendly Employer by G.I. Jobs magazine.
In fact, someone emailed me the other day that they’re looking for exclusively veterans who are bilingual to fill some positions in Los Angeles. If you’re looking for work in the LA area and you speak you-know-what, drop me an email and I’ll try to put you in contact with him.
I don’t want to become a job placement service, but I’ll do whatever I can to get you people off of the streets and into a job.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-trackback.php?p=27483

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search this blog